Zebra of the Family 2 is a 20 track release of demos and alternate recordings from the Weightlifting and In the Music eras. The CD booklet includes liner notes for each song.
The band has released this collection as a result of PledgeMusic’s liquidation, which still owed the band significant payments due from the All Night In America campaign. In PledgeMusic campaigns, fans paid various amounts in exchange for different merchandise bundles and related shipping costs. All pledges were collected by PledgeMusic, which was obligated to release the funds to the artist when campaign milestones were completed.
The band met all campaign milestones and paid all campaign expenses, including staging the concert, the filming, recording and production of the CD/DVD, as well as manufacturing and shipping all merchandise ordered. However, PledgeMusic paid the band a fraction of what was due, which didn’t cover the band’s campaign expenses and eliminated any profit to use for future recording and touring.
While there is a minimum price of $13 for this release, you may also name your own price if you choose.
The band thanks you for your continued support.
- Got Carried Away (4-track demo)
- Freetime (4-track demo)
- It’s A Miracle (4-track demo)
- Leave Us Alone (Shabby Road demo)
- What Women Do To Men (Hartford sessions)
- Usually (Hartford sessions)
- Country Air (Hartford sessions)
- Astronomy (Hartford sessions)
- Leave Me Alone (Hartford sessions)
- Weightlifting (Hartford sessions)
- The Dirge (Hartford sessions)
- People (Glasgow demo)
- Easy On the Eye (Glasgow demo)
- In the Music (Glasgow demo)
- Prisons (Glasgow demo)
- Oranges and Apples (Glasgow demo)
- The Engine (Glasgow demo)
- Paint the Town (Glasgow demo)
- Down and Out In New York City (Glasgow demo)
- The Stairs of New York (Radio session)